Best Free Online Spelling, Vocabulary Games to Boost Reading Skills

Looking for free online reading games and spelling activities? I'll share links, but you have to promise not to tell anyone about my secret. See, I have a confession to make--I love online word games. For all the articles I write warning parents and kids about the dangers of obsessive game playing, I should be the last one to fall prey to online gaming. But I admit there are advantages. Playing word games helps boost my visual tracking, perceptual acuity and typing skills (or so I tell myself). Mostly, I use them as a brain break from writing and research. For  great reading games (for kids and adults) click here Best Free Online Spelling, Vocabulary Games to Boost Reading Skills

Need Adobe Shockwave Player?

Need Adobe Shockwave Player?
Click here

Need Adobe Flash Player?

Need Adobe Flash Player?
Click here

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews