Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Games

Thanksgiving reminds me of family and how richly blessed I am. I also remember past Thanksgiving celebrations homeschooling my kids and with students I've taught. From special needs, to Montessori, from preschool to adult education classrooms. I always connect curriculum to the current season or holiday. Around Thanksgiving, we study American history, exploration, settlement, world religions, native American cultures and early technology. At our holiday parties, we play seasonal themed games. In 26 years teaching, I've made loads of games, puzzles, word searches, crossword puzzles, matching games etc. I use these games to connect lessons and content. Word games and puzzles also make excellent non-traditional tests. Happily, the internet provides us with all the free printables we could want. Here are links for  Free Printable Thanksgiving Party Puzzles and Word Games

Need Adobe Shockwave Player?

Need Adobe Shockwave Player?
Click here

Need Adobe Flash Player?

Need Adobe Flash Player?
Click here

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews