Organize, Host Your Own Events, Festivals, Games

We've been married 26 years and raised four kids. From first-hand experience, I can say, the disconnected family falls apart, but the family does things together stays together. I've been writing a daily relationship glue recipe and Family glue recipe with bonding activities for all ages.


A favorite is hosting my own events and festivals. I got the idea from the old Jerry Lewis Muscular Dystrophy Carnival. You could buy a kit and host your own backyard carnival. I never did but wanted to as a kid, so I reprised it as an adult.   Family Glue Recipes: Organize, Host Your Own Events, Festivals

Need Adobe Shockwave Player?

Need Adobe Shockwave Player?
Click here

Need Adobe Flash Player?

Need Adobe Flash Player?
Click here

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews