Packing Samaritans Purse Operation Christmas Child Shoe Box

I put together my Operation Christmas Child shoebox for Samaritan's Purse. Since 1993, these gift boxes have been shipped around the world to kids in need. We've been participating for about that long.
I was going to build a box online. It costs $30 and that includes a $7 handling fee (you have to pay that anyway). Normally I drop it off to our church but they're not participating nor is any in our city. I found one about 20 miles away which will cost gas money. But I'm going to Muskegon to take daughter to lunch at our favorite Indian restaurant (celebrating her doing so well in her AP history and advanced American literature and algebra II). Boxes are due 11/25 and you send one online. Read on Packing Samaritans Purse Operation Christmas Child Shoebox

Need Adobe Shockwave Player?

Need Adobe Shockwave Player?
Click here

Need Adobe Flash Player?

Need Adobe Flash Player?
Click here

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews